Welcome to Girls on the Run of Fairfield County!
Registration will open on Wednesday February 24, 2016 @ 10:00 AM
Click here to register for our Spring 2016 season!
Spring 2016 sites are listed below:
- Boys & Girls Club of Ridgefield (Girls on Track)
- Cider Mill School (pending)
- Columbus Magnet School
- Dwight Elementary School (pending)
- Mill Hill School
- New Canaan YMCA
- New Beginnings Family Academy (pending)
- New Canaan Country School
- Ox Ridge School
- Resiliency Center of Newtown
- Rowayton Elementary School
- St. Aloysius Catholic School
- Stratfield Elementary School
- Tokeneke Elementary School
- Westport Weston Family Y
SAVE THE DATE! Training for NEW Coaches!
- Saturday March 5, 2016
- At the New Canaan Y
- 10:00 – 1:00.
- RSVP to Mary Bentley
Girls on the Run is a transformational physical activity based positive youth development program for girls in 3rd-8th grade. We teach life skills through dynamic interactive lessons and running games. The program culminates with the girls being physically and emotionally prepared to complete a celebratory 5k running event. The goal of the program is to unleash confidence through accomplishment while establishing a lifetime appreciation of health and fitness.