Welcome to Girls on the Run of Fairfield County!
Girls on the Run is a transformational physical activity based positive youth development program for girls in 3rd-8th grade. We teach life skills through dynamic interactive lessons and running games. The program culminates with the girls being physically and emotionally prepared to complete a celebratory 5k running event. The goal of the program is to unleash confidence through accomplishment while establishing a lifetime appreciation of health and fitness.
Potential Spring 2017 Sites listed below. Participant must be a registered student at the school offering GOTR.
- Columbus Magnet School, Norwalk
- Holland Hill Elementary, Fairfield
- Holmes Elementary, Darien
- Mill Hill Elementary, Southport – Registration will open for MHS on Weds March 8 at noon
- New Canaan Country School, New Canaan
- Northeast Elementary, Stamford
- Ox Ridge Elementary, Darien
- Rowayton Elementary, Norwalk
- Royle Elementary, Darien
- Samuel Staples Elementary, Easton
- Stratfield Elementary, Fairfield
- Tokeneke Elementary, Darien
- Toquam Magnet School, Stamford
Registration for Spring 2017 will open on Weds March 1, 2017 at noon via this website, click Registration tab.
Please contact Mary Bentley to learn more about bringing GOTR to your school! firstname.lastname@example.org