Welcome to Girls on the Run of Fairfield County!
We had a blast at our Spring 2016 sites listed below:
- Boys & Girls Club of Ridgefield (Girls on Track)
- Columbus Magnet School
- Dwight Elementary School
- Mill Hill School
- New Canaan YMCA
- New Beginnings Family Academy
- New Canaan Country School
- Ox Ridge School
- Resiliency Center of Newtown
- Rowayton Elementary School
- St. Aloysius Catholic School
- Stratfield Elementary School
- Tokeneke Elementary School
- Westport Weston Family Y
Like to know more about bringing GOTR to your site for Fall 2016? Contact Mary Bentley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaches Training Dates coming soon! Possible dates are Saturday July 23, Saturday August 6, Saturday August 27. Final details coming soon!
Girls on the Run is a transformational physical activity based positive youth development program for girls in 3rd-8th grade. We teach life skills through dynamic interactive lessons and running games. The program culminates with the girls being physically and emotionally prepared to complete a celebratory 5k running event. The goal of the program is to unleash confidence through accomplishment while establishing a lifetime appreciation of health and fitness.